Nuffnang

25 November 2012

Product Review: OLAY Regenerist Wrinkle Relaxing Cream

Hi ladies,

I have the opportunity to try OLAY Regenerist Wrinkle Relaxing Cream and I am going to share my review with you.


Description:
Reduces the appearance of wrinkles in just 1 application : A revolutionary wrinkle fighter that combines advanced light manipulation technology and a chronic anti-wrinkle complex with intense hydrators which smoothens skin’s surface and relaxes the appearance of wrinkles instantly. Formulated with new key ingredient Peptamide Y6, the new formula hydrates the skin to reduce the appearance of even deep eye lines in 14 days 

Review:
I am attracted to the nice pleasant scent when i pump the cream on my hand. The cream absorbs quickly onto my face and it really smoothen my skin! It feels hydrated as well. The fine lines under my eye also seem lessen. I also noticed that my makeup stays quite well and last longer throughout the day compare to my previous moisturizer. It doesn't make my face oily nor look oily. 
Highly recommended if you are looking for a quick fix that reduce the appearance of wrinkles. 
They are very confident in their product and offered Money Back Guarantee if you are not satisfied with the product http://www.olaymoneyback.com/
Of course I would say "NO" to this money back guarantee since the product does what it says. 


You can purchase this awesome product from Watsons at SGD$49.90



No comments:

Post a Comment

link within

Related Posts with Thumbnails