Nuffnang

04 May 2011

8ty8beauty Spree #50 - Hurry!

Hi Ladies,

slots are filling up fast! Grab the hottest nail color this season~

I have a piece of good news for all of you. I MIGHT be able to get OPI Silver Shatter this time round. Currently in the midst of negotiation with the supplier. Will update again once they gave me the confirmation.

So i'm taking pre-order for OPI Silver shatter as well at $11 each. 

http://wowprettynails.blogspot.com/2011/04/8ty8beauty-spree-50-open.html

I may have to prioritise the order for Silver shatter just like black shatter if the number of stock given is very limited as i have to buy the complete set of Pirates of the Caribbean to get it. 

I am targeting to close the spree somewhere early next week. Pls do hurry if you are still choosing the colors. 

Order will only be taken upon receipt of payment.

Thanks =)

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

link within

Related Posts with Thumbnails