Nuffnang

19 April 2011

8ty8beauty Spree #49 - Updates

Hi ladies,

There has been a slight delay in the shipment for our orders.

It was supposed to be shipped out on last friday but my parcel has been returned back to 8ty8beauty (without leaving US). I have checked with 8ty8beauty and apparently there has been some changes in the regulation for shipping nail polishes which they were not informed. They have to re-do the paper work and procedure before they can ship to me.

As of yesterday night, the parcel has been received by 8ty8beauty. I guessed they should be able to redeliver my item today.

Estimated arrival will be early next week.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused as it's unforeseen and not within my control.

Thank you for your understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

link within

Related Posts with Thumbnails